11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Skinned his man with ease a few times first half, probably had our best chance that wasn't handed to us with the shot that was almost a rip off of his final goal.

felt like he put the ball into the correct area that one chance that O'Reilly flirted with getting on the end of, had every right to expect somebody to get on to that. Encouraging first 45 from him, expecting him to kick on this season. The threat he and the other wingers can provide from the wing will be key to how our season goes.

I am obviously not judging it off one game but his whole City career. Incredible 1v1 but that's all he has to his game.
His whole City career being 1 injury hit season in a new league with a new team, in a new system under the most detailed manager around at the age of 21.

And you seem surprised he's not the finished article?

Skinned his man with ease a few times first half, probably had our best chance that wasn't handed to us with the shot that was almost a rip off of his final goal.

felt like he put the ball into the correct area that one chance that O'Reilly flirted with getting on the end of, had every right to expect somebody to get on to that. Encouraging first 45 from him, expecting him to kick on this season. The threat he and the other wingers can provide from the wing will be key to how our season goes.

His whole City career being 1 injury hit season in a new league with a new team, in a new system under the most detailed manager around at the age of 21.

And you seem surprised he's not the finished article?
If only Doku could be more like Grealish, destroying defenders while racking up goals and assists.

JD's shoulders looking big. Good to see him go through his offseason routine, but he should focus on pace and endurance, not agility and strength, he already has those in abundance. So adding more muscle is not a great idea IMO.

I'm still confident he will be in double figures in both goals and assists at the end of the season.

I don’t think you have to worry about his pace.

He has no end product, don't think he will be more than an impact sub this season.
He wasn’t 22 until after the season finished. And it was his first season under Pep.

The guy is going to be a superstar for City this season and in the future.

He wasn’t 22 until after the season finished. And it was his first season under Pep.

The guy is going to be a superstar for City this season and in the future.
I hope so. He can get a bit confused I think when he gets into dangerous positions. Up until he is amongsts the best in the world.

It's probably true for all of our wide players - Doku, Grealish, Savio and Bobb - what to do once you reach the box. It they get those last few monents right then we'd end up with way more goals. I'd love if each was told to shoot like crazy in the first 5 matches. Just go crazy and be happy before the pressure begins.

Oh it's cuntish posts you like now father?
No, I don’t like cuntish posts having digs at our players just for shits and giggles.
I think they’re, err, cuntish.
A bit like stamping on mice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.