#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bores the fuck out of me on a regular basis, despite to brilliant moments. Sorry but he does bore me and for us he frustrates and bores me at the same time.

Walker and often Cancelo do the same. It's a Pep thing, not Zinchenko's fault at all. I have no idea why he's decided that full-backs are not for attacking anymore but he has.

As Zinny proved tonight, he's an excellent attacking fullback when allowed to actually attack.

1957 was my 1st game. I say it as I see it. It is not to get any
one`s back up, it`s my opinion. as for saying I`m an idiot because I disagree with you, tell`s us more about you big man.
If it was something of opinion that you disagreed with me on, then that's one thing I'd accept a difference on.

Zinchenko objectively has been our best LB all season and our passing game on the left side with him is night and day. He has also pocketed so many top wingers this season as well.

1957 being your first game somewhat proves my point, but I won't tell you why.

Second zinny came on at PSG it changed our game, won comfortably. Our best left back at the moment. If you don’t think it you don’t know footeh

You bore the fuck out of us, get gone

If it was something of opinion that you disagreed with me on, then that's one thing I'd accept a difference on.

Zinchenko objectively has been our best LB all season and our passing game on the left side with him is night and day. He has also pocketed so many top wingers this season as well.

1957 being your first game somewhat proves my point, but I won't tell you why.

I`ve seen a lot of left backs in that time and while not being the worst I don`t think he`s either a left back or good enough for this team.

It may upset a few but in truth I don`t give a fuck. It`s an internet forum it`s the nature of the beast. Dont be late for school this morning 8-)

He is my favourite City player. I don’t care if that’s weird. He understands Pep-ball as well as anyone in our squad, his knowledge of where to be in the pitch, his awareness of space, of his teammates positions, his first time passing, his ball retention. Everything about him is awesome. He’s also a guy with loyalty, with desire, passion, love for the club. Literally what else do people want from their City players? He embodies everything that I want, I know that.

Last edited:
I can understand why some people might not like him, but for me he epitomises a hard work ethic and never say die attitude.

is he a flair player? Absolutely not but he’s solid, dependable and picks the right option 8 times out of 10.

and that’s for me why he was stand out best player on the pitch last night. He knew when to keep the ball, when to take a risk and the quality when it mattered shone through.

absolutely over the moon for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.