11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays, but I do understand he probably wants to play more and in his preferred position. I wonder if in addition to LB he could feature a bit in the Bernardo role in midfield when he plays alongside Rodri & KDB? He has the technical ability and tenacity.

Scotland’s manager was proper shit. Got the formation, system and tactics hopelessly wrong. Hickey was poor but the entire team were rubbish.
Steve Clarke had a brainfart worthy of Pep tonight.
Hickey played on the right. Robertson was on the left...

Hickey played on the right. Robertson was on the left...
Read the Tom English review on the BBC Sports website. Steve Clarke just got it horribly wrong, stubbornly refused to change things until we were 2-0 down and his players were woeful….could have been 10-1. The pundits on BBC Radio Scotland identified the problems after 5 minutes.
Just a disastrous night…..again.

Not as influential as Wednesday but feel sorry he hasn’t got more quality around him.
Hope Zinchenko stays. And battles for LB with whoever he needs to battle with.

Thought Zinks was very neat, seldom giving the ball away.
As one of his nation's better players, he saw much more of the ball, tonight.
However, he is very one-footed. This is not such a problem on the flank, as a misplaced pass is often not so crucial.
Think the Welsh team were cute in trying to get him (and several other Ukrainian left-footed players) to play with the right foot.
Am still to be convinced he could play anywhere for City other than left back.
However, think after one more season, he may want to get more games with a more expressive role.
Cannot see this happening, so think he will move on, which would be a shame...

Damn.

FUg1_FAX0AAPq8o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.