11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland’s manager was proper shit. Got the formation, system and tactics hopelessly wrong. Hickey was poor but the entire team were rubbish.
Steve Clarke had a brainfart worthy of Pep tonight.
OMG

It was very clear - within 10 minutes - that Steve Clarke had got it horribly wrong. Pundits on Radio Scotland - Willie Miller and Leanne Crighton - called it immediately. Match Ukraine with 4-3-3 and Clarke did this when we were 2:0 down!!
Pep has got it horribly wrong in several key matches - stubborn refusal to change - but has the luxury of brilliant talented players who can turn things around.
Steve Clarke and Scotland are what they are. Not very good but they’re still my team.

Last edited:
It was very clear - within 10 minutes - that Steve Clarke had got it horribly wrong. Pundits on Radio Scotland - Willie Miller and Leanne Crighton - called it immediately. Match Ukraine with 4-3-4 and Clarke did this when we were 2:0 down!!
Pep has got it horribly wrong in several key matches - stubborn refusal to change - but has the luxury of brilliant talented players who can turn things around.
Steve Clarke and Scotland are what they are. Not very good but they’re still my team.
Comparing Steve Clarke to Pep sorry I’m off to bed before I get a ban for calling someone something I wouldn’t regret. Good night

Sorry though he's not a replacement for Fern as he's simply too small for that role.
He's 4cm shorter than Fern (which actually surprised me as I thought he was taller), hardly a game changer that, unless you mean in stature ?

I think he has a lot of similar characteristics, passing range for one, he's a better dribbler, and crosser, he's pretty good in the tackle, though I'm not sure he's as quick thinking, or as errrr 'clinical'

Comparing Steve Clarke to Pep sorry I’m off to bed before I get a ban for calling someone something I wouldn’t regret. Good night
I’m not comparing Steve Clarke to Pep. I’m talking about when a manager gets it horribly wrong and whether it can be changed. All comes down to the quality of the squad and when the changes are made.
You can call me whatever you like - that’s what happens on forums.
Good night

From Twitter:
Watch Zinchenko play for Man City and you're not sure he's absolute top level, then you see him play among Ukraine and Scotland players and you realise the level it takes to play for Man City
100%. When you see Zinchenko with Ukraine, it is very apparent that the way he plays comes from a different level of coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.