11 years in a row...They can't catch us | St Beneathus Day | Happened again (pg15)

This is always a big thing for me. When I was a kid I always dreamt of a far-fetched future where City played a cup final at Wembley and, biggest of stretches, finished above United in the league.

To to it for a full decade is just mind boggling. Long may it continue!
To think the kids of rags who are 15 and below have no memory of the rags being above City or even winning the title in their lifetime
Oh to be a Blue and be at school

Long may it continue. Who City appoint after Pep goes is going to be crucial! Come on City!

A little brummie twat, with his fuckwit rag brummie parents were on holiday in 2013 just after they'd last won the league, spent the whole of the time jumping in and out of the pool singing we've got our trophy back.

I wanted to drown him, the better half wouldn't let me.

I have a rosy glow now knowing that the little cnut 4 year old will have no recollection of that holiday and the rags being champions. :)

I remember years ago the United programme always used to have a league table with City and United in bold. (Funnily enough, they never bolded their real rivals, Liverpool. I can only think this was an oversight.)

I wonder if they still print the table like that? Not had a Rag programme in years.

b6b9aadbfdfe4cd932834aac9aac3c62.jpg
fOMGyoD.gif

Changing times and I’ve been waiting for this for quite some time. It means a lot to fans of a certain generation. Every time I drive past throngs of schoolkids at bus stops the thought that none of them can remember a time when utd were better than us warms my heart.

Here’s to another ten years
It's fuckin hilarious when you here these X rag players like ratboy and that prick Schmichael last night saying" but this is Manchester United"
When nobody gives a flying fuck about them and their history.

I watched a documentary the other day and it had ac lip from the "Not in my Lifetime" press conference.

When the journalist asked Ferguson if City would ever go into a derby as favourites, the whole room including Ferguson laughed their bollocks off. That's how the whole club looked at us in the "Tick Tock" era of 2008-2012.

Not fucking laughing now are they?
Pretty sure it was Ian Herbert of WhatsApp group fame
The likes of Holt and Winter giggling along like schoolgirls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.