11 years in a row...They can't catch us | St Beneathus Day | Happened again (pg15)

I’ve never actually known what everyone is on about with this “WhatsApp group” that gets referred to on here.
Delaney, various Harrises, McGeehan, Herbert, Corbett, the guardian deviants and the rest of the ‘sportswashing’ mob apparently had a group sharing ‘the line to take’. Hence you would see remarkably similar phrases cropping up in the co-ordinated attacks

Delaney, various Harrises, McGeehan, Herbert, Corbett, the guardian deviants and the rest of the ‘sportswashing’ mob apparently had a group sharing ‘the line to take’. Hence you would see remarkably similar phrases cropping up in the co-ordinated attacks
They also tried to doxx Rabin, especially Castles

How did this come to light?

Can you imagine Pep being asked if Everton would ever finish above City and him saying "not in my lifetime" then the journos all sniggering in the background.

Thats what basically happened when Ferguson was asked the same question about City.
Sorry to be pedantic, but Ferguson was asked whether City would ever go into a derby as favourites, not whether we’d finish above them.

The fact the face is still earning 3 million a year is the icing on the cake. To me just for the faces alone he's has earnt that 110k a week. he has brought joy to many of blues and football fans up and down this glorious country. His and Red noses bewildered faces at the stadium of light will always be a sight to behold.. Didn't he get compared to Duncan edwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.