11 years in a row...They can't catch us | St Beneathus Day | Happened again (pg15)

What happened to all the talk of a quad and Rashford for golden boot? That was fantasy and reality has now kicked in. Come on City!
Looks like Haaland might actually have won the golden boot back in February. He definitely outscored Rashford for the season before the new year, maybe as early as October.

Reactions: Bez
10 year table.

1lowbD1.png
Only 17 points ahead a season on average, sort it out lads.

Fergie was always a classless shit stirrer, speaking out to all the smarmy bastards in their support, the likes of Busby, Mercer or Pep, they would never be caught stooping so low belittling or underestimating an opponent/rival in the way he did, certainly not publicly and not in such a snide manner, hope whiskey nose lives long enough while retaining his marbles to see us surpass everything he ever built.

Happy St Beneathus Day, long may they stay beneathus.​

I remember being at a family party and my brother in law’s brother was there spouting and laughing “Money can’t buy success”.
A rag I'd known for years told me the same "chucking money about is no guarantee of success" yet that's all I hear nowadays, so I always reply and ask why are they so shite after spending so much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.