11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

[/qoute]

I'm not buying into it was a barry conference, imo their was not a better time to ask city about potential targets something seems too quiet for me on this whole tevez saga. Just my opinion.[/quote]

exactly

AntonDonJuan said:
It will be the same old shite from Hughes.

"I don't like to comment on other players at other clubs, but if good players become available then obviously we'll be interested as we're always in the market for good players. We're working on a couple of deals at the minute and we're hopeful something will happen with these. Gareth Barry is a great player and we'll look to bring in players of a similar ilk if we can. Yada yada yada blah blah fucking blah"

Precisely.

Bluenose09 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

"I don't like to comment on other players at other clubs, but if good players become available then obviously we'll be interested as we're always in the market for good players. We're working on a couple of deals at the minute and we're hopeful something will happen with these. Gareth Barry is a great player and we'll look to bring in players of a similar ilk if we can. Yada yada yada blah blah fucking blah"

Precisely.

To be fair if you look at the positives from this press conference GazBaz said he was impressed with who hughes was looking to bring to the club, Hughes didnt deny wanting Tevez (which the club did with Messi, Raul) and he said he was happy with the way things are moving in the transfer window for the club and that once the window opens properly i.e 1st July then things should move quicker.

Its better to look at the positives rather than think because he didnt say we are after Tevez or anyone in particular its all doom and gloom

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bluenose09 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Precisely.

To be fair if you look at the positives from this press conference GazBaz said he was impressed with who hughes was looking to bring to the club, Hughes didnt deny wanting Tevez (which the club did with Messi, Raul) and he said he was happy with the way things are moving in the transfer window for the club and that once the window opens properly i.e 1st July then things should move quicker.

Its better to look at the positives rather than think because he didnt say we are after Tevez or anyone in particular its all doom and gloom

Did he actually say he was impressed with who Hughes wanted to bring in?
Missed that but I think although SSN messed it up with the tranny crap

MonsallBlue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Bluenose09 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Precisely.

Did he actually say he was impressed with who Hughes wanted to bring in?
Missed that but I think although SSN messed it up with the tranny crap

Yeah, the link is here if you want to watch it. Its the full press conference.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,15855_5374702,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0, ... 02,00.html</a>

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bluenose09 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Precisely.

As was mentioned earlier, I think Tevez/his agent havent made a decision yet which is why Hughesy hasnt mentioned it, be patient my fellow blue friends and Fingers crossed, our American friends over at cold trafford will tell bacon face that he cant spend the £80m, hopefully he'll be told he has to write off some of their debt!!!

i jus watched the ssn interview wit barry and hughes,the tevez question was asked!!he sed he wudnt answer questions bout players under contract!!so wer obv in for him jus nuting is decided yet!

larderland said:
i jus watched the ssn interview wit barry and hughes,the tevez question was asked!!he sed he wudnt answer questions bout players under contract!!so wer obv in for him jus nuting is decided yet!
yeye i js watchdddd it 2 it woz preti sik init !

infaltablesgalore said:
larderland said:

it wuz awesum

hope tevez syns for uz m8

mike o said:
infaltablesgalore said:
larderland said:

it wuz awesum

hope tevez syns for uz m8

Y th fk cnt u spll m8, gt th fk of ths form m8 if u cnt spll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.