12,000 points first day of sale for Cardiff Away

peoffrey said:
bobmcfc said:
awaydayblue said:
Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, must admit I was a bit taken aback when I realised I couldn't buy my ticket on first day of sale. I opted out of paying for Platinum double points, as prefer to put that money towards an away day /match ticket. Does this mean we now have 100's of Blues who have jumped to the top of the loyalty points table because of double points? Would like to know the numbers involved. Hope I'm wrong but this has all the hallmarks of Derby Match tickets at Old Trafford going to ballot. Time will tell....

They are probably just expecting trouble because of Cardiff fans Rep and don't want the opportunity of newbies just wanting a scrap getting tickets

Cardiff are a family Club now. They've banned loads and I'd expect a warm welcome in Cardiff.

12,000 is a little higher than what I'd have expected but perhaps they're staggering it to ensure they can cope with demand.

Yes we are a family club now most the idiots have been banned, get the odd bit of trouble away but nothing to really shout about.

Also weve been family club of the year 2 yrs running,

It should be a cracking game with a bouncing atmos. The stadium is always rocking who ever we play but being our first ever home game in the big time. It should be special

1 that i look very much 4ward to.

awaydayblue said:
Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, must admit I was a bit taken aback when I realised I couldn't buy my ticket on first day of sale. I opted out of paying for Platinum double points, as prefer to put that money towards an away day /match ticket. Does this mean we now have 100's of Blues who have jumped to the top of the loyalty points table because of double points? Would like to know the numbers involved. Hope I'm wrong but this has all the hallmarks of Derby Match tickets at Old Trafford going to ballot. Time will tell....
Looks like you should have gone Platinum

cardiffcityfc said:
peoffrey said:
Cardiff are a family Club now. They've banned loads and I'd expect a warm welcome in Cardiff.

12,000 is a little higher than what I'd have expected but perhaps they're staggering it to ensure they can cope with demand.

Yes we are a family club now most the idiots have been banned, get the odd bit of trouble away but nothing to really shout about.

It should be a cracking game with a bouncing atmos. The stadium is always rocking who ever we play but being our first ever home game in the big time. It should be special

My Brother-in-Law and Nephew are season ticket holders at Cardiff so I know a little bit about the Club. I went to Ninian Park myself but haven't yet had the opportunity to visit the new ground. I'm optimistic at squeezing in this season.

It's nice to see football doing so well in Wales considering when Cardiff and Swansea were both languishing in the lower echelons of the Football League. I imagine you've no real empathy for how the Jacks are getting on but it's promoting Welsh football very well, IMHO.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

awaydayblue said:
If they ever introduce a ballot then it will end platinum. So they will never introduce one as it would reduce the club's income for charging people for platinum.

Always said it should be a rolling ten year period for loyalty points.

don't know why there is always moaning about loyalty points. they have been built up over the last 11 years (ish) we've only been any good for 3 maybe 4 years at best. people with low points had 6 years prior to us getting rich to attend games and build points up. odd that they didn't.

the people I know with points now in the bag couldn't give a flying fuck about them, either now or back then. we had no idea whether we'd ever reach a cup final again, let alone vie for the title or the champions league. we went to watch city, quite often on the end of another defeat. then the money came. as did the moaners.

peoffrey said:
cardiffcityfc said:
peoffrey said:

My Brother-in-Law and Nephew are season ticket holders at Cardiff so I know a little bit about the Club. I went to Ninian Park myself but haven't yet had the opportunity to visit the new ground. I'm optimistic at squeezing in this season.

It's nice to see football doing so well in Wales considering when Cardiff and Swansea were both languishing in the lower echelons of the Football League. I imagine you've no real empathy for how the Jacks are getting on but it's promoting Welsh football very well, IMHO.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

Thank you for the welcome i do appoygies for bu spelling b4 hand!! Safe to say its shit..

Yeah its great to see welsh football on the up like you said. Just home we bring some young talent talet through both ranks no to help the nationl team improve be nice to see wales in a major tournment ,

Any way one thing i can tell u that our new ground is a million miles asway from my belovid ninian park, like most new ground these day.

You will get a excellent welcome im sure.

Make it a weekend and thingim sure u wont ne disipointed cardiff's a great night out

de niro said:
don't know why there is always moaning about loyalty points. they have been built up over the last 11 years (ish) we've only been any good for 3 maybe 4 years at best. people with low points had 6 years prior to us getting rich to attend games and build points up. odd that they didn't.

the people I know with points now in the bag couldn't give a flying fuck about them, either now or back then. we had no idea whether we'd ever reach a cup final again, let alone vie for the title or the champions league. we went to watch city, quite often on the end of another defeat. then the money came. as did the moaners.
So you wouldn't mind a rolling ten year period then?

Also, people with lots of money tend not to worry about money either, it's the way of the world.

All that happened is that 11 years ago those attending home and away were forever crystallised at the top.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:

So you wouldn't mind a rolling ten year period then?

Also, people with lots of money tend not to worry about money either, it's the way of the world.

All that happened is that 11 years ago those attending home and away were forever crystallised at the top.

and rightly so. the games so hence the points were available to all. but of course we were bobbins, now that we are a good side out comes the "loyalty points aren't fair" comments. they were there to be had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.