12 Year-Old Girl filmed being battered til she cries in Broadstairs

Three_Hat-tricks

I don't understand why this hasn't been reported by the BBC. I found out about it from an online Kent newspaper. I've seen the video in question and it fucking disgusts me. That's not bullying. That's simply premeditated assault. Apparently, it's cool these days for some kids to video themselves battering a 12 year old girl til she's in tears and begging for it to stop. What kind of a fucking country are we becoming?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/

I don't understand why this hasn't been reported by the BBC. I found out about it from an online Kent newspaper. I've seen the video in question and it fucking disgusts me. That's not bullying. That's simply premeditated assault. Apparently, it's cool these days for some kids to video themselves battering a 12 year old girl til she's in tears and begging for it to stop. What kind of a fucking country are we becoming?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/
Capital or Corporal punishment are the only way to deal with that.

I can’t understand why anybody would want to watch a 12yr old child being attacked tbh.
I think i will pass.
I don't think there's a video on that link. But yeah, I don't tend to click them either.

I watched the chimp episode of Dynasties the other day, and it's not too far off that by the sounds of things.

There has to be a rethink on dishing out suitable punishments for this kind of shit. Naming and shaming would be a start. Make the parents responsible or serve or suffer for the actions of their kids. It’s sickening.

I can’t understand why anybody would want to watch a 12yr old child being attacked tbh.
I think i will pass.

It is important people do watch it so that the correct level of outrage (or not) is created. Life is tough and full of tragedy. Hiding away from that does nobody any good.
That said you shouldn't be forced to watch it either. Freedom and choice is obviously essential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.