12 Year-Old Girl filmed being battered til she cries in Broadstairs

I don't understand why this hasn't been reported by the BBC. I found out about it from an online Kent newspaper. I've seen the video in question and it fucking disgusts me. That's not bullying. That's simply premeditated assault. Apparently, it's cool these days for some kids to video themselves battering a 12 year old girl til she's in tears and begging for it to stop. What kind of a fucking country are we becoming?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/

Ten years or more ago the phenomena of Happy Slapping was born - this kind of sick shit is a continuation of that - I think "becoming" was not needed in your post just what kind of country are we would have sufficed.

I wonder how other countries would deal with something like this. I don’t mean the likes of the USA and Canada because I think they’d be just as ineffective as us with the whole legality and excuses made on behalf of the perpetrators. Singapore for example. Vandalism gets you a wallop across the bare arse with a 3ft piece of bamboo. I would have thought an assault like this would ensure that they wouldn’t be sitting down for a week or two.

That little **** needs locking up. The attack is serious enough and I dare say there were injuries but for a few misaimed kicks we could be looking at a horrendously worse outcome.

I have no idea why I watched that and i'm regretful that I did.
Why be regretful? To not watch.or accept these incidents are happening every day,is burying your head.

This cuntish/dangerous behaviour needs to be in the public eye as much as possible,only then will people start to act and hopefully prevent it.

Why be regretful? To not watch.or accept these incidents are happening every day,is burying your head.

This cuntish/dangerous behaviour needs to be in the public eye as much as possible,only then will people start to act and hopefully prevent it.

I think what he might mean is when you have kids that age it’s worrying when they go out knowing this sort of thing is going on. I’ve always said today is worse for one massive reason than when we was at school if someone got bullied it finished when the bell went. Now with social media it’s 24 hours seven days a week.my daughter has had it it’s not nice. Forgot how many parents I’ve visited to say enough is enough.

Fuck me just watched it.
I was bullied at school but it was just a slap and the odd push.... What is it about just smacking the fuck out of others and stamping on their heads.
If that was one of my daughters or grand daughters as the victim I would do time in seeking revenge.
If it was my daughter doing the bullying I would take her to the police myself and ask the courts to put her away.

I don't understand why this hasn't been reported by the BBC. I found out about it from an online Kent newspaper. I've seen the video in question and it fucking disgusts me. That's not bullying. That's simply premeditated assault. Apparently, it's cool these days for some kids to video themselves battering a 12 year old girl til she's in tears and begging for it to stop. What kind of a fucking country are we becoming?

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/third-teen-arrested-after-girl-12-assaulted-194480/

Well she not Syrian for starters.....

Fuck me just watched it.
I was bullied at school but it was just a slap and the odd push.... What is it about just smacking the fuck out of others and stamping on their heads.
If that was one of my daughters or grand daughters as the victim I would do time in seeking revenge.
If it was my daughter doing the bullying I would take her to the police myself and ask the courts to put her away.
I’d do the same. Little woman should be done for attempted murder.

Time to

Disgusting, what a load of cunts, as you say outright assault and the little fuckers need the book throwing at them.

The reason the beeb won't put this on the main news it because it's happening in most localities and unless it comes to national attention and outrage.

Unfortunately we are in a situation where some schools amd colleges have securoty guards on the doors and some young people fear no retribution for their actions.

Makes you think corporal punishment and a little bit of hard discipline in schools should return.

I think what he might mean is when you have kids that age it’s worrying when they go out knowing this sort of thing is going on. I’ve always said today is worse for one massive reason than when we was at school if someone got bullied it finished when the bell went. Now with social media it’s 24 hours seven days a week.my daughter has had it it’s not nice. Forgot how many parents I’ve visited to say enough is enough.
Think the most worrying thing is the whole pack mentality. Used to be that if you had fight, it was you against whoever you had the argument with. Now it’s 2,3 or more attacking individuals and certainly when I was at school back in the 80’s there was none of this sticking the boot which is an absolutely cuntish thing to do.
You are right as well about the social media thing, posted a few months back on here about the carry on with my lad. Thankfully the police went and had a word, but think that was because of something that they had posted about an vulnerable adult who we know could have been very damaging.
Does make you wonder where society is heading though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.