120m

Daz_Blue said:
Because Kaka said if Milan accept the bid he will talk terms .........

But they aint accepted...im worried now. You not think they are seeing what reaction they get off their fans before they reach a decision?

Good god im becoming paranoid!

M35 Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:

But they aint accepted...im worried now. You not think they are seeing what reaction they get off their fans before they reach a decision?

spot on mate.

bluemoon201164 said:
M35 Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:

spot on mate.

No, not spot on!! Iwas looking for re-assurance not agreement lol!!

M35 Blue said:
Daz_Blue said:

If they don't accept £107m they are fuckin clueless. Kaka is not worth £107m, they could make their team much stronger than it is right now with that money, it makes sense to accept

we need a decent core if i'm being honest. we need to begin to build from the back, adding to the signing of bridge with some decent defenders and holding players.
what worries me is that we wil be the only team left able to buy ANYONE. All we will then get is stick for 'ruining football' which is best left out.
on the other hand however, the pulling power that kaka will have in bringing other class players to the club would be immense.
i think kaka is the ultimate player, but if it does go through which i am still pessimistic about, what overall effect will it have?

Sky news italia reporting that it is a high possibility he will sign for City.

milan are peddling that they can reinvest the money. looking very good ladies and gents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.