120m

ROBL250 said:
I dont care if we have to build a fucking huge Angel statue 5 miles wide and 10 miles high, we need this guy. Come to city Kaka you Worship God, to us you WILL be God.

That would be an insult to him with him being religious, rather than a compliment.

fuck me im literally buzzing round the house. might have to go for a run or smoke a joint i dont know but fuckin hell fellas if this comes off im going to dance naked down the street. not counting my chickens just yet but............

Bluemoon115 said:
ROBL250 said:
I dont care if we have to build a fucking huge Angel statue 5 miles wide and 10 miles high, we need this guy. Come to city Kaka you Worship God, to us you WILL be God.

That would be an insult to him with him being religious, rather than a compliment.

Yeah let's not repeat the fake Sheikh embarrassment by all turning up as Jesus ffs!

Biggsy1 said:
Lets not count are chickens, even though its looks more likely than it did last night. We have to sell him the city dream, come on Kaka you know its right!

but surely we have already done that at previous meetings ?

Dont think anyone has covered how important this is for City too, if Kaka rejects us, it sends a huge statement to the rest of the world that despite the project, it just isnt worth coming to us.

Other players will follow suit and we wont become what we want to become.

If Kaka signs, based on the project, its an even bigger statement, Villa etc will all follow in the summer.

markbmcfc said:
Dont think anyone has covered how important this is for City too, if Kaka rejects us, it sends a huge statement to the rest of the world that despite the project, it just isnt worth coming to us.

Other players will follow suit and we wont become what we want to become.

If Kaka signs, based on the project, its an even bigger statement, Villa etc will all follow in the summer.

I dont like what you say but I cant disagree with it, so much hinges on this deal its unreal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.