12th man

guvnors son mcfc said:
Ive just watched the semi v the Rags as I am getting right in the mood for Sunday. We really made the difference, as always our support was amazing and we were right up for it. The commentators comment on their box shaking when we did the Poznan.

For me it has to happen again, The Poznan when the Chelsea team is read out, it really pumps our players up.

At the end of the game, Barry is being interviewed and he just fucks them off to join in the teams Poznan as their salute to us !! the players love it.

I cannot wait for Sunday, The Green Man the whole day, but lets show the rent boys and the whole world watching just how great real Mancunian support is.

I am as excited as I was for our first visit to the new place and I hope that feeling never goes away.

Come on City, Noisy, Loud and Proud

This is a daily occurrence in my household!

I agree 100% the louder we are the more colourful we are the better . I was at the last semi and we really did make a differance . A few others have tried to do the poznan but no one do it like us City supporter . WE HAVE GOT TO DO IT .

great thread op.

lets sing our hearts out. The great thing about the poznan is that it got people who dont normally sing to join in and helped loosen them up and let them sing.

You can buy inflatables from the costume shop in the arndale, someone could make a handsome profit from it.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Churchill123 said:
You got the semi on dvd or watched online?

Anychance of a link if so? - Feel like watching us beat united for the second time in a week :P

It was the DVD of the semi and the final, might watch the final on Saturday night ;)
the full semi is on the website and so is the final i think, i know there is a 2 hour semi final video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.