13 May 2012: Aguero + Tyler's commentary

Hi mate. The Augero moment is absolutely incredible and forever etched in our minds.

If you like drama like that take at look at Troy Deeney’s goal in a play off semi-final.

Leicester awarded a soft penalty, with the score at 2-2 on 95 minutes, which was saved. The ball was cleared upfield and then…well watch it.

My favourite non-City moment that doesn’t involve United losing!!

Absolutely brilliant!

And if you want to make 1/2 the forum suddenly make excuses about peeling onions…

For me at the time, on the day, I watched Dzeko score and I thinks it's Silva runs into the net and grabs the ball, meanwhile Edin just runs back to the halfway line in a hurry to get the game started again.

As Mario appeared to have slipped, in a nano second I thought, " you useless twaaaa...yesssssssssss'
I had to wait till I got home and watched MOTD to see if it really happened.
(By the way it was my daughter's first game.
She lives in Dubai now and dines out on her story).

I made that comment on here the next day and found It had made the City yearbook the following season.
X

It was, and will be forever for us. I was with my son, when Dzeko equalised he was sat in his seat not watching, and just shouted "fuck off", didn't get up, he did shortly after though :)

What followed in the City centre was an incredible evening, that will never be repeated.
I’d been annoying everyone for ages as I was stood up willing them on and I wouldn’t sit down even though people were moaning. Then when Džeko scored, everyone jumped up and I didn’t celebrate.

I have the angle I had of the goal Agüero goal etched into my brain. I was right in-line with it in ESL1. But I still can’t remember what I did between the Agüero goal and being on the pitch after the game. I kind of remember it being carnage like you’ve never seen in your life but I just don’t remember what I did… for all I know I was crowd surfed onto the pitch and joined in with the pile-on with Nasri Agüero DSilva deJong and Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.