13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

I was curled up against my sofa, looking away from the TV just feeling utterly deflated. My dad was still stood muttering aloud, trying to reassure himself that it wouldn't be a disaster if we lost it. He denies it to this day, but I'm sure I heard 'Son, I'm sorry for making you a City fan' amongst his ramblings. Either that, or he was sorry I had to go through all this crap.

Anyway, I got up when Edin scored. Remember shouting crap towards the screen, not knowing whether we would do it or not. I don't recall actually 'thinking' between the goals, just shouting. Like most I was livid with Nasri and also wondering why SWP was running away with the ball and not trying to pass it to one of our strikers.

Both me and my dad were about 3 foot away from the screen when Aguero scored and as soon as we heard the roar of the crowd, we instantly turned and embraced, shouting and crying and shit. That is the single most raw emotion I have ever felt in my 20 year life and I have no doubt that it won't be bettered. Simply breathtaking.

Plus, I actually welled up after watching a few highlights of that Aguero goal. Makes you realise the significance if something that powerful can still hit you so hard after nearly 8 months.

I have huge number of rags on my business Facebook account and while watching the stream on my comp, just when injury time started I've posted - "Gonna log out for some time, don't want to see the shit I'd get"..

it was an attempt to make it look funny and act to be cool after we lose it, I definitely thought it's over.. of course they all immediately started to drink my blood in the comments until I've posted - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Never got so many "fuck offs" in my life as in next 30 seconds, loved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.