#13 | Zack Steffen - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel sorry for him

Take control of your own game, he's a pro who gets paid well, no sympathy

Shocking performance from him and Pep for not pulling him out of the firing line

He was never ready for a game of this magnitude, exactly why Klopp picked Allison over Kelleher

Not his fault, Pep didn’t help him out with our playing from the back tactics and effectively no central midfield. He was always going to struggle in today’s set up against a team pressing him. Pep should have brought Rodri or Laporte on to help him out, or taken him off

You don’t change the way the team plays every week to accommodate 1 player.

You are right though, it’s Pep’s fault he shouldn’t have played him.

I don’t believe Pep Guardiola can spend 2 years with a keeper and not realise he’s not good enough to play out from the back against Liverpool.

So he picked him knowing he’d be a massive liability, which is unfair on Steffen and unfair on the team and fans.

Its not even the 2nd or 3rd goal that bothered me, he was taking ages to play the ball as if hes playing in the soccerdome

I think Pep made a mistake in playing Steffen today, but to be fair it showed his loyalty to his players. Eddie got away with a similar incident last week, but I think he would have saved the third Liverpool goal on the stroke of half-time.I was disappointed with the hesitation by Grealish when it was nil-nil, Ok he scored a great goal after half-time but if he is worth the money he should be much sharper. Move on, if there was a sacrifice to be made, the FA Cup would be the one, and in the end it was only a 3-2 defeat. If Pep gets his players fit for the run in we could still win the two major trophies, keep the faith!

He's better than what happened today. Shit happens, unfortunately it was decisive today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.