#13 | Zack Steffen - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one was awful obviously, but the third one was arguably more disappointing, because he has a reputation as a good shot stopper, but that positioning was awful. Good strike though.

Shouldn't have been near this after the Chelsea performance. Not at the standard. We have better in our ranks already.
If you are going to play a 2nd string keeper you need your 1st string defence in front. That was not possible today due to injury (walker dias) & no laporte(im making a guess, peps choice) . If you are going to play your 2nd string keeper & a less than full strength defence you definitely need your 1st choice midfield... That wasnt possible due to what i presume was injury (kdb) & again guardiolas personal choice no gundogan & rodri. If you are playing the next best team (the scousers) without your best keeper, best defence & best midfield... well.. I think we all saw what the result is..

Did he not pick up a back pass last year in the semi final.

Seems like he doesn't know how to play the game at all with his feet which is a bare minimum.

Fucking woeful.

Did he not pick up a back pass last year in the semi final.

Seems like he doesn't know how to play the game at all with his feet which is a bare minimum.

Fucking woeful.
It's a bare minimum for a team of our quality and style of play ffs. Come back Joe Hart

I don’t think the lad lacks confidence but he does lack nous. Good to see Pep defending him, we hopefully don’t treat him like the scousers treated Karius. All the same had a shocker today that he’ll struggle to come back from

I don’t think the lad lacks confidence but he does lack nous. Good to see Pep defending him, we hopefully don’t treat him like the scousers treated Karius. All the same had a shocker today that he’ll struggle to come back from
Very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.