City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

One of those minutes was probably the culmination of Pep’s motivation speech which brought us a win and then 4th in a row ;)

Fine seems very excessive compared to what they fined Palace:
In March 2023, the league's independent disciplinary commission fined Crystal Palace £220,000 - £70,000 of which was suspended - for causing delays in two games in October 2022 - Palace's 13th and 14th breaches in two seasons.

In my opinion, the thread title is mischievous. The 115 are charges, not yet proven. Whereas the 22 are charges where we've admitted our "guilt". Disingenuous to lump them together like that, at this stage anyway. When If we're found guilty on the 115, then maybe.

In my opinion, the thread title is mischievous. The 115 are charges, not yet proven. Whereas the 22 are charges where we've admitted our "guilt". Disingenuous to lump them together like that, at this stage anyway. When If we're found guilty on the 115, then maybe.
Is it even that? Someone’s decided to publish the fact that we’ve been fined for been late 22 times and we got an increased fine for each occasion.

It’s quite possible that many teams have been fined for this, but that whichever journalist decided to post our fine list has no motivation to publish others.

It’s generated more clicks and continued the cheat narrative.

WTF - and for racist activities it's either a slap on the wrist or a £50k fine suspended for 2 years.
They need to get their priorities right or is this just about how big the brown envelope is?

Serious question (not wumming you); in the last 16 years, we've lived through the most momentous period in our history. We've experienced times we couldn't even dare dream about when we moved into the City of Manchester Stadium (as it was then). I'd have killed for one domestic cup back then. Yet, by your own admission, you only come on here occasionally. I haven't yet checked your post history yet (that won't take long), but I'm guessing you haven't made a single post celebrating our achievements. Now; there's no rule saying that a poster has to contribute x posts a month, so you haven't done anything wrong. I just find it very suspicious. And I can't honestly see you being a City fan. Why did you bother signing up 17 years ago, only to not take an active part? If your intention was only ever to read the forum, you can do that without registering.

*edit* As I suspected, nothing prior to last May.
Not saying yay or nay but didn't we have a post reset issue, if I remember rightly some people. asked for their post count to be set back at somewhere close to what it might have been but other people just started from scratch.

Don't remember fully as you know I was a big drinker but something happened a long time ago, a change of server or something like that?

The Premier League's New FFP and spending Cap 2024/25, Manchester City have already overspent in fines alone

I presume all other clubs have kicked off on time?

If not, I presume they’ve been fined accordingly.

Presuming they have, why has this been made public and theirs weren’t?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.