City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Quite funny that they have the tech to decide that we were a minute and 8 secs late to kick off in the second half but cant use that same blindingly accurate tech to determine that the rags, dippers and tarquins dont need 8,9 or 10 mins added at the end of a game to get the desired result, come on pl if you're that concerned with accurate timekeeping invest that 2m into independent timekeepers to stop the clock when the ball is out of play or for feigned injuries to stop manipulation of injury time for certain teams to get results but they wont cos they are not interested in actually being fair.

Not saying yay or nay but didn't we have a post reset issue, if I remember rightly some people. asked for their post count to be set back at somewhere close to what it might have been but other people just started from scratch.

Don't remember fully as you know I was a big drinker but something happened a long time ago, a change of server or something like that?
The poster admitted in an earlier post that he only visits occasionally. There was something about a server a good while back, certainly. Going on my own experience, I don't recall losing a drastic amount of posts. I stand to be corrected,mind.

Fuck!

£2,000,000 ÷ 36,000 season ticket holders, that’s the rumoured figure, give or take, is £55.

Masters, you Puffa Fish, bloated face, ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.