:'(

BLUENATIC said:
:'(

Gutted. By far not my favourite player but it's like losing a pet. He's gone forever and so has a little part of City that leaves me feeling a little empty.

Close to tears here. Strange as fuck

Same mate

Hey Luke the Blue are you in love with Dunne?

Jees fellas (and ladies) he been a City player for Nine years but for the first 3 or four was nowt but arse ache.

He has been up and down just like the club.

Im quite glad he's moving on as it draws a line under the old era.

Good luck to the bloke in any case.

When my boy was 6 he had Dunne 22 on the back of his shirt, says a lot about our team back then and about Dunny for a 6 year old to have a defender as his favourite player.
Am gutted hes gone, i was sefishly hoping it didnt go through on time.
Good look big man and make sure you come back when your done playing.

Good luck to him, might have scored a few OG's but he helped Onouha last season develop into a solid centre back and I feel he did the same with Richards, I'll miss the big man. It's not right seeing him in a Villa shirt.

fbloke said:
Hey Luke the Blue are you in love with Dunne?

Jees fellas (and ladies) he been a City player for Nine years but for the first 3 or four was nowt but arse ache.

He has been up and down just like the club.

Im quite glad he's moving on as it draws a line under the old era.

Good luck to the bloke in any case.

Hey mate, he has been with us for a long time... So just a bit sad to see him leave mate thats all :(

SkyBlueSky said:
He deserves better then being a squad player, Hughes said it.

I think we're becoming a little spoilt, there will always be players coming and going, if you like them or not.

Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure, Lescott..? All the best Dunne.

The future is blue, sky blue.

The future is blue, sky blue.[/quote]
============
Sorry to be so pedantic; but it's light blue. Always was, always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.