14 arrested what happened

GaudinoMotors said:
Apparently they were discussing City in a pub, talking about how 4th in the table was above what any of us would have expected so early in the season, talking about how we`d only lost 1 dubious game so far, discussing the new found work ethic and committment throughout the 90 minutes, saying that we have one of the best squads in the premiership with quality alternatives in virtually every position, talking about how despite so many signings how quickly understanding and comerarderie in the squad was developing, saying that Fulham and Birmingham weren't actually pub teams but were infact well set up with some decent players of their own.
They were arrested immediately for not pannicking, moaning, throwing their toys out of the pram, acting like spoilt arrogant imbeciles. A police spokeman said " we can`t allow supporters to show some knowledge of football and go about with this kind of sense of perspective!"
Sounds like they were out of it to me!

shaggymcfc said:
I was outside the station at stoke and a coach pulled up around 1;45 next minute around 20 lads came charging down the road towards the coach.fighting then up and down the road for around 5 mins then the coach got off just before the police showed.must of been an arranged meet.

I changed trains at Stoke yesterday and was there around 130pm, noticed around 15 lads outside station, don't know if this could have been anything to do with it. I left Stoke on the 143pm train to New Street so didn't see if anything happened.

citizen said:
We was in spoons in the centre and some guy at the door said to my mate do you want to meet somewhere for a fight haha the guy needs to grow up he was about 50, he was with a bout 10 lads

You didn't go with a lad called Sweeney did you?

Exactly what he told me....but he were in the toilets and asked him if he wanted to arrange a fight later hahah

I seen a coach pull out of ground with hardly anyone on it, i thought that was strange now i know why....

8 lads were arrested off the travelmaster coach, correct there was 16 people on the 28 seater.

arrested due to red paint on peoples clothing and hands/face and apparent breach of the peace.

everyone else got there own way home apart from 2 who got on the coach home. all lads arrested were let out after being in the cell for 3 and abit hours.....#

less whats said about the incident the better, but lets just say the stokies dont half run fast.

citizen said:
We was in spoons in the centre and some guy at the door said to my mate do you want to meet somewhere for a fight haha the guy needs to grow up he was about 50, he was with a bout 10 lads

I was in there too, was it the loon with the burberry cap on with dodgy tattoos on his neck ? him and his goons kept looking over at us who where stood in the middle of the square peg.

mcfcnorthstand said:
citizen said:

I was in there too, was it the loon with the burberry cap on with dodgy tattoos on his neck ? him and his goons kept looking over at us who where stood in the middle of the square peg.
ye it was him, you was probably stood with us, there was about 12 of us who walked down from the station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.