#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. I'd be shocked if that's not a serious injury. That was a tough replay to watch... Looked like he knew it' was serious too.

Just watched the replay of him suffering the injury vs burnley some years ago and fucking hell the action today and that are almost identical. Poor guy.

Last edited:
Didn't look good. Hope he is okay for West Ham. Ake was superb when he came on. Nice to have his pace at the back to deal with the counter attack.

Ferny just couldn't cope with the movement in behind.
Just seen it again on MOTD. Took Jimenez’s full weight through his anchored right leg and it clearly bent his knee outside to in. If it’s not medial ligament damage I’ll be astonished. Done my own a couple of times in days gone by. If he plays again this season I’ll be surprised and delighted

My well versed medical opinion is that since he hasn’t posted anything on social media as he/his team usually does within an hour of a full time win, it’s a serious injury.

My well versed medical opinion is that since he hasn’t posted anything on social media as he/his team usually does within an hour of a full time win, it’s a serious injury.
They aren't going to have a clue yet. They'll likely be looking at scanning it tomorrow but If there's swelling on the knee they'll have to let that settle before they scan it, so it may be a few days before we find out.

He had a great game,and obviosly he will be badly missed if he doesnt somehow,miraculously,recover from that impact.

How the daft fuck in charge didnt recognise that as a foul/injury is mind boggling,and very concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.