14 points clear of Liverpool

While Arsenal could get the 3 points at the weekend .a point would not be a disastor for us regarding the league table .It is important we get out of first gear against the hammers
I can't see Arsenal getting anything from that game unfortunately. They are professional bottlers and United need the points big time. A rag win is nailed on imo.

My manager at work had a £15 bet with me that Liverpool would win the premier league this year. I win the bet aslong as city win the league.
I shook his hand with the biggest grin on my face ever.

I can't see Arsenal getting anything from that game unfortunately. They are professional bottlers and United need the points big time. A rag win is nailed on imo.
That's the way I see it too unfortunately. And Nited have got their customary main forward for the opposition out of the game call yet again.

Really happy about this little stat, had a row with a scouser on twitter who let loose a rage against City's last minute goal celebration. He proceeded to call us small minded and embarrassing with no history. To which I replied HEYSEL. They'll just never learn!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.