1500 tickets left...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MEN reporting how many left for Liverpool.

No doubt it will sell, but don't know how fans can play a game of chicken with such a vital game.

Supporter numbers appears to have dropped off since mancini's appointment.

I'm not sure the two are connected, but it's noticeable.

Simple, people have not got the money! I am a self employed Electrician & things have been really tough this last year. I am a season ticket holder but didn't go to the FA cup game last week as I have not got the money to spare. If things don't pick up soon I will not be able to renew my season ticket either.

Let's be honest. The last three home games have involved dreadful performances to just about beat relegation fodder and a turgid cup game where we got a lucky goal but otherwise barely tested their keeper and drew.

Not likely to get them flooding through the turnstiles is it?

If there are tickets avaialble it's the clubs fault. I've been trying to get one for my little lad for weeks. He has a membership but not may points as he's only 5 and I don't take him every week. They wouldn't sell me one because he didn't have enough points and in the end I had to get him one on his cousins card. The club wouldn't help us out at all. I thought they were supposed to be trying to get kids into City.
For the last couple of years I would ring up any time and they would sort me out a ticket in family stand and move mine over there. They seem to keep some back now and drip feed them to us...
It just means you have to keep phoning them every bloody day. I would have given up and not got him one if I hadn't already told him I'd take him.

Dannyctid said:
If there are tickets avaialble it's the clubs fault. I've been trying to get one for my little lad for weeks. He has a membership but not may points as he's only 5 and I don't take him every week. They wouldn't sell me one because he didn't have enough points and in the end I had to get him one on his cousins card. The club wouldn't help us out at all. I thought they were supposed to be trying to get kids into City.
For the last couple of years I would ring up any time and they would sort me out a ticket in family stand and move mine over there. They seem to keep some back now and drip feed them to us...
It just means you have to keep phoning them every bloody day. I would have given up and not got him one if I hadn't already told him I'd take him.

The points thing is to stop away fans getting them in the home section once their own allocation is sold out.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
MEN reporting how many left for Liverpool.

No doubt it will sell, but don't know how fans can play a game of chicken with such a vital game.

Supporter numbers appears to have dropped off since mancini's appointment.

I'm not sure the two are connected, but it's noticeable.
Yes Dave I have noticed that as well, we are playing some poor football at the moment. When Mancini arrived and we were winning and not letting a goal in at all it was hiding the fact it was poor football we were playing. Stoke at home in both games poor, Bolton at home after the first 20mins poor, boro away poor, Everton away and Spurs poor,poor.
If we can not sell out Liverpool whenb we are 4th and they are 5th we can forget the need for any bigger stadium it just won't be required.
Lets remember also we struggled to sell the Semi out at home and that was with 6000 seats being given to Utd.
Food for thought isn't it.

Bluesparks said:
Simple, people have not got the money! I am a self employed Electrician & things have been really tough this last year. I am a season ticket holder but didn't go to the FA cup game last week as I have not got the money to spare. If things don't pick up soon I will not be able to renew my season ticket either.

I feel for you mate. Do you normally pay for your S/T in full??

If you do try spreading the payments with Zebra, a few people on here use them and pay £50 a month over 10 months. Just an idea mate if you can afford the £50 a month. Hope things pick up for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.