#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lads told me today that Rodri gives £60k a week to charity and drives a shitty little car. Is this true?
I briefly scanned an article about him living an incrdeibly modest lifestyle including his accomodation.I didnt catch if that was now or while still in Spain.

I briefly scanned an article about him living an incrdeibly modest lifestyle including his accomodation.I didnt catch if that was now or while still in Spain.
I’ve just googled it and seen similar. He drove a corsa and lived in student halls before he signed for us. Sounds like my lads have been exaggerating, especially about the charity.

Rodri could be a low-key candidate for our player of the season at this rate. I do think he belongs in that upper-echelon with Dias, Stones, and Cancelo.

61434157-phil-foden-bernardo-silva.jpg

I genuinely don’t know who’s my POTY this season. Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo and Foden have all been absolutely imperious for me, with Zinchenko also being excellent.

Absolutely fucking dog shit today.

At times he was strolling around with his head down while he was in positions to be passed to.

Get your head out of your arse, mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of his depth when the opposition make it a 70 yard pitch rather than a 30 yard zone, the last few months we've protected him but Ole knows how to play us and Fernandes played off him like Kane and we were back to the first 10 games of the season.

A luxury player and the Rags don't give you luxuries.

I blame Pep more than him tbh but he may as well have sat down on the centre circle today for all the use he was. We all know he's fucking useless at stopping pacy counter attacks and because he didn't have the tools around him to hide his obvious problems today, it proved once more he can't cope unless everybody around him does half the jobs you'd expect him to do for him.

The number of times he was seen trailing out of shot as united broke through his area unappossed on to our back 4 was comically bad

Out of his depth when the opposition make it a 70 yard pitch rather than a 30 yard zone, the last few months we've protected him but Ole knows how to play us and Fernandes played off him like Kane and we were back to the first 10 games of the season.

A luxury player and the Rags don't give you luxuries.
He’s absolutely perfect when we’re winning and need to keep the ball ticking over in a game we’re controlling the pace of.

He’s hopeless when we’re chasing a game!

He’s also not got the energy you need for a derby. Fernandinho has shown the difference this season between his one game and Rodri’s two against United.

He’s still young enough to improve this other side of his game though. Can he do it?

He’s absolutely perfect when we’re winning and need to keep the ball ticking over in a game we’re controlling the pace of.

He’s hopeless when we’re chasing a game!

He’s also not got the energy you need for a derby. Fernandinho has shown the difference this season between his one game and Rodri’s two against United.

He’s still young enough to improve this other side of his game though. Can he do it?

He's not going to be prime Yaya or Dinho anytime soon, but we have much biggee issues in front of him which Pep needs to get his head out of his arse and move the chancers on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.