#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pissed off with his attitude especially when he received the ball and lost possession when 2 fulham players crowded him out

Instead of looking to get the ball back he strolled watching Fulham build up an attack because of his error, continued to stroll slowly and let a fulham player run past him and then had the audacity once the attack fizzled out to shake his head whilst strolling along some more

I hope pep spotted that cos it is fucking unacceptable
I think Pep notices how Rodri "strolls" , after all he has selected him regularly during our stroll to a 17 point lead by mid March. You love that word "stroll", you've been strolling in the Liverpool thread too often, beginning to post Liverpool Echo styled posts.

Just a great player. We won 3-0, just to remind people, and I cannot think of a shot that Fulham had on goal even though it was clear that we didn't have our best performance. I liked Fulham's style of play and their tenacity; I'd definitely like them to stay up. I thought Gabby, Stones and Bernardo were excellent.

I’ve thought he has looked cream-crackered the last couple of games. We’ve played on some tough pitches recently and I don’t think that’s helping him.

Yeah he looks like the Rodri that started the season. The way he tries to chase back you can see he is blowing.

I was getting a bit annoyed yesterday with his performance. Ferny came on and got stuck in, he is just so much more combative.

But to be fair to Rodri he didn't have much support in the middle of the pitch and Fulham had more numbers in the middle and are a strong and quick team.

He has been a lot better recently so will just put it down to formation and opposition last night.

Getting someone to compete with him will be so important. Good player but maybe it's an age factor, he still has some lapses in concentration. Defensive midfielders like him are not easy to come by and with time and experience he will be one of the best. Has all the right attributes already

Really pissed off with his attitude especially when he received the ball and lost possession when 2 fulham players crowded him out

Instead of looking to get the ball back he strolled watching Fulham build up an attack because of his error, continued to stroll slowly and let a fulham player run past him and then had the audacity once the attack fizzled out to shake his head whilst strolling along some more

I hope pep spotted that cos it is fucking unacceptable
I was shocked with that too. It was like he thought that he was Leo "The Walker" Messi for a moment. Just strolled while his man ran into the box. If he'd scored it'd have been 100% due to Rodri giving up.

I suspect that he was upset with the ref and/or himself and that he thought we were already guaranteed the 3 points but still it was awful to see in any player.

Due a rest midweek I think.

He looks goosed with 20 mins if a match to go, sitting in front of the back 3/4 he’s excellent but if he pushes further forward he struggles to get back, best with Gundogan or KDB helping cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.