#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is such a liability. I hardly post here but he offers nothing. Looked good the last couple of games when dhino was next to him doing his job. As soon as he came off today we looked like we did last year. Too often let’s players simply walk past him, and offers no pressure to the opposition in attacking plays!

Watch the build up for the 2nd pen. That’s our CDM. Jogs along, jogs along, jogs along a little more, doesn’t engage...pen. The guy is fucking turd. I could look half decent in this side if all I had to do was get the ball in the middle of the park and play a 5 yard sideways pass. This league is full of CDMs that are no worse than him and we are supposed to be trying to win titles and CLs. Not a fucking prayer with this joker in there.

Well we have a midfielder that doesn't really gave the energy and pace around the pitch so can anyone understand why we he was left alone in the centre of the pitch?

Open question this, but do you think Gundo offers more?

I know the question was to someone else but my two penneth...he is no worse. They are both snails and neither of them can block off passing lanes, or make a tackle. I think Gundogan is a slightly more progressive passer at 6 but that is no great achievement over Rodri. I have not seen anything from Rodri since we signed him, which makes me think he was a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.