16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll put him in City folklore.

The diplomat inside me wanted him to run to the away end today, but the City fan inside me wanted him to jump into the home fans, never mind just shouting at them.

At the start of the season I was of the opinion that he wasn’t good enough to replace Fernandinho and we needed to sign someone for that position as well as the obvious left back and striker vacancies.
As of a couple of months ago that changed.
And today that celebration was absolutely fantastic. Take that arsenal fans.

I used to like arsenal but they are extremely bitter about their shift to also rans over the last 15 years.

as for Rodri. I assume he has 3 years ish on his deal. Get him signed up longer.

At the start of the season I was of the opinion that he wasn’t good enough to replace Fernandinho and we needed to sign someone for that position as well as the obvious left back and striker vacancies.
As of a couple of months ago that changed.
And today that celebration was absolutely fantastic. Take that arsenal fans.

I used to like arsenal but they are extremely bitter about their shift to also rans over the last 15 years.

as for Rodri. I assume he has 3 years ish on his deal. Get him signed up longer.
2½ years, I suspect this Summer will be a nailed on extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.