16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact that appears to have been lost amongst the delirium and pandemonium post-match, but his goal yesterday was truly a thing of beauty. He's what, 20yds out? And he caresses it low to the only spot that would have resulted in a goal. An inch to the left and it hits the post, an inch to the right and the keeper saves it. Yesterday's heroics were a collective effort, absolutely; but for me, Rodri's moment of calm won us that match. That equalizer brooked no doubt that we would then go on to find a winner.

Best DM in the world. Wouldn't swap him for anybody.

He is still 3 or 4 years away from his prime, and his game is still improving.

If his goal scoring this season was not a fluke - and I don't think it was, he has a howitzer of a right foot and seemed to be instructed to shoot from distance more this year - watch out.

He's already world class in my opinion and if continues to improve or even just sustains this level for us, by 2030 we'll be talking about him as one of the best to ever do it.

It's a fact that appears to have been lost amongst the delirium and pandemonium post-match, but his goal yesterday was truly a thing of beauty. He's what, 20yds out? And he caresses it low to the only spot that would have resulted in a goal. An inch to the left and it hits the post, an inch to the right and the keeper saves it. Yesterday's heroics were a collective effort, absolutely; but for me, Rodri's moment of calm won us that match. That equalizer brooked no doubt that we would then go on to find a winner.

Best DM in the world. Wouldn't swap him for anybody.
Say no more :)

I thought that apart from the subs, Rodri was the player that turned up yesterday. Great goal and for me was the man of the match.
7goals this season ,which is very good for a defensive midfielder. He has become one of our most important players

Rodders has been immense this season and is arguably the best dm in the PL. Chipped in with some great goals and stopped a definite goal against the Scousers with that block on Fabinho's shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.