16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a wall paper of him running back after his goal. Looked like a giant summoning the force of the Football gods.
Dax, you’re on to something. Quite a few photos in the last 48 hrs I’d like City to release. Poster/phone wallpaper materials aplenty especially the one with Pep smoking a cigar while walking on stage yesterday…

"Is he as good as three of the best midfielders ever?" is a very harsh measurement of whether a player is world class or not IMO.
I’m talking about world class mate nothing else that is what I’m replying to, yes Rodri is very good but he’s not WC just yet and that is what I’m disagreeing on with that poster.

I’m talking about world class mate nothing else that is what I’m replying to, yes Rodri is very good but he’s not WC just yet and that is what I’m disagreeing on with that poster.

Only Makelele, Deschamps and Rijkaard have ever been world class, is that what you are saying?

(of a person, thing, or activity) of or among the best in the world.
This describes Rodri. End of.

Rodri is playing for one of the best teams in the world, winning trophy after trophy but you are going to compare them to 3 players which played about 20yrs ago.

Pretty much passed the ball into the net from 20 odd yards for our equaliser.

He’s been 8/10 (or better) in most of our games this season.

Only Makelele, Deschamps and Rijkaard have ever been world class, is that what you are saying?

This describes Rodri. End of.

Rodri is playing for one of the best teams in the world, winning trophy after trophy but you are going to compare them to 3 players which played about 20yrs ago.
The point I’m making is the term ‘World Class’ gets spoken a lot these days and the poster I was replying to referred Rodri as WC, so I threw in those 3 greats as a pointer to DMs that were WC and imo Rodri isn’t there yet, but he will be in the future I’m sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.