16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a lot of unnecessary stick last season despite us winning the league, the league cup and getting to the CLF.
He was never going to be a Dinho clone.
He is calm, strong, patient and holds his position well knowing his role well

He’s turning into the player I knew he would become.. best tempo setter out there.. perfect Pep player.. a more robust (premier league) version of Busquets.

in the last two games he has played centrally against Kante, Verratti and Jorginho and looked far, far, far better than any of them. Imo they are pretty much as good central midfielders as you will find… so…

I don't think he played at the level he is now last season, but he first 3/4 of last year he was fantastic too. I said previously but it seemed clear he hit that proverbial physical 'wall' as his performances just fell off a cliff. It's up to Pep to manage his minutes in a position that does a lot of running.

He’s turning into the player I knew he would become.. best tempo setter out there.. perfect Pep player.. a more robust (premier league) version of Busquets.

in the last two games he has played centrally against Kante, Verratti and Jorginho and looked far, far, far better than any of them. Imo they are pretty much as good central midfielders as you will find… so…
Think verratti in a pep team would be illegal

I don't think he played at the level he is now last season, but he first 3/4 of last year he was fantastic too. I said previously but it seemed clear he hit that proverbial physical 'wall' as his performances just fell off a cliff. It's up to Pep to manage his minutes in a position that does a lot of running.
Sadly with the form/age of Fern he will be playing a lot of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.