16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season's Rodri didn't deserve to be dropped for the CL final. That was purely on Pep's obsession with tactical changes in the CL knockouts. He started 31 league games as we won a comfortable title last season.

If you genuinely said we wouldn't win a big trophy with him in the side, that suggests to me that you were just horrendously wrong, rather than he's somehow become a world class player overnight.

Rodri did deserve to be dropped. He was in horrible form and was getting caught in possession or giving the ball away too many times for someone in his position in our team with some resulting in conceding goals. So you’re saying that if we got to the CL final again this season and Rodri was in the form he is in now then Pep would continue his so called obsession with tactical changes in knockouts?

Your opinion was nothing more than belief and hope as he showed nothing to suggest even being close to a world class DM.

Rodri did deserve to be dropped. He was in horrible form and was getting caught in possession or giving the ball away too many times for someone in his position in our team with some resulting in conceding goals. So you’re saying that if we got to the CL final again this season and Rodri was in the form he is in now then Pep would continue his so called obsession with tactical changes in knockouts?

Your opinion was nothing more than belief and hope as he showed nothing to suggest even being close to a world class DM.

I doubt even if we put a proper dm in UCL Final, it will not makes any difference. Chelsea on that final really do giving everything on their life on that final chance to get trophy after losing Leicester on FA Cup.

It will at best become draw at full time, with Chelsea have a huge chance winning it on penalty shoot out using Kepa as keeper.

I doubt even if we put a proper dm in UCL Final, it will not makes any difference. Chelsea on that final really do giving everything on their life on that final chance to get trophy after losing Leicester on FA Cup.

It will at best become draw at full time, with Chelsea have a huge chance winning it on penalty shoot out using Kepa as keeper.
the same keeper we beat in the penalty shootout for the cc cup ?

I imagine that if they would have changed the keeper for a penalty shoot out (which I find highly unlikely) they would have put Caballero in before Kepa.

I imagine that if they would have changed the keeper for a penalty shoot out (which I find highly unlikely) they would have put Caballero in before Kepa.

Watch every penalty shoot out this season when Chelsea put Kepa on the goal, he improve his game probably Tuchel influence raising his confidence. I have no doubt when it will come to penalty last UCL Final he will put trust on Kepa to do it.

You didn't watch our rival team, i know what i'm talking about.
are you talking about the rival team we played off stamford bridge ?

you've lost me a bit now, your saying we wouldn't beat chelsea, and even if we were lucky enough to get a draw they have kepa(who wouldn't be in the team)to win them the penalty shootout ?

Watch every penalty shoot out this season when Chelsea put Kepa on the goal, he improve his game probably Tuchel influence raising his confidence. I have no doubt when it will come to penalty last UCL Final he will put trust on Kepa to do it.
I have no doubt that he would have trusted Mendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.