16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri is stronger, has more forward drive and scores more goals and better goals than Busquets.

Busquets has only ever scored 20 goals in his 17 season career; Rodri already has 23 goals and he’s 8 years younger than Busquets.

Sure, but Busquets' forward passes and creativity, Rodri can't really touch them. Busquets was a magician in vertical passes, Rodri is much more parallel(playing parallel passes) player.
For me Busquets was something else. But Rodri is on his footsteps right now and he is still young so he might end up even better.

Anyway he is the best in his position right now, the most important player for our game and probably the best player also for us, as he constantly plays in his (big) standards and only extremely rarely has mediocre or bad days. We have to consider also the very little or zero amount of rest he had last year and this year which makes it even more impressive.

Rodri is stronger, has more forward drive and scores more goals and better goals than Busquets.

Busquets has only ever scored 20 goals in his 17 season career; Rodri already has 23 goals and he’s 8 years younger than Busquets.

Rodri probably scores the best goals out of everyone in our team.

I think he’s my favourite player n’all (Rodri and Stones).
Rodri and Busquets are both magnificent footballers, they dictate how their team plays, that shows just how good they are.

Sure, but Busquets' forward passes and creativity, Rodri can't really touch them. Busquets was a magician in vertical passes, Rodri is much more parallel(playing parallel passes) player.
For me Busquets was something else. But Rodri is on his footsteps right now and he is still young so he might end up even better.

Anyway he is the best in his position right now, the most important player for our game and probably the best player also for us, as he constantly plays in his (big) standards and only extremely rarely has mediocre or bad days. We have to consider also the very little or zero amount of rest he had last year and this year which makes it even more impressive.
Busquets would have struggled to be as dominant in the English game, I also think Rodders controls tempo better than him in terms of instinct…. Where as busquets was more elegant, the way Rodri commands possession through his physicality enables the game to be more fluid and flow; invariably the game could be very stop start due to busquets nicking a foul, Rodders plays through that phase and is why we are so devastating…

Horses for courses, naturally, however the hybrid he’s become, also at this age to boot, with his margin to improve further, makes me feel we are talking about yet another bonafide great when he’s done…

Anyway, what a season on top of the last and it isn’t done by a long shot; a spine of Eddie, Dias, rodders and Haaland is sublime!

I thought he was exceptional today. He won the ball back in crucial moments on so many occasions. Nothing new with this lad, though. I wouldn't trade him for any player in the world.

Casemiro could not get anywhere near him. For the pundit who consistently highlight his place in a league XI, you are having a laugh, or searching for clickbait, if you have him over Rodri.

Must be shattered now because he’s not rested all season and it showed today with a couple of missed balls. But even at that he made very crucial interventions for us and ultimately bossed the middle of the pack and showed Casmiero who the true master is.

Absolute mountain of a man.

He was feeling it at the end but he still put his body on the line to get us over it.

Continues to be the best DM in world football.

MVP of the final for me. Stones was great too, but Rodri was amazing in defence and just pretty good in controlling the game, he didn't have any support from KDB and Silva tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.