16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes people are saying different. Many think there is someone out there who is going to come in, earn Peps trust and save some gametime for Rodri. It isn't happening.

Rodri is what Busquets and Kimmich was to Pep, 60+ apps every single season.

Really? where? i'm serious.....i've not seen or heard anything of the sort.

We have a spine of Eddie/Ortega,Dias,Rodri and Haaland that we would find almost impossible to better,and is very much the envy of world football.

You can probably count on one hand how mnay games Rodri has missed and this wasnt Pep's plan at the start of the season , we bought a £50m England midfielder with a good reputation with a view to help Rodri this season , but Phillips has been a disappointment , mainly due to injury.
It is a massive step up from a shite Leeds team to the best team in the world , hopefully he has got the first season syndrome some players have at City behind him , because we cannot flog Rodri to death every season
Phillips needs another season to prove himself but i am not sure he will get it with Kovacic on the horizon maybe Pep has seen enough and doesnt rate Phillips , there are a few clubs interested in Phillips doubt we would re-coup £50m though

Really? where? i'm serious.....i've not seen or heard anything of the sort.

We have a spine of Eddie/Ortega,Dias,Rodri and Haaland that we would find almost impossible to better,and is very much the envy of world football.
You haven't seen a single post, across this entire forum that is suggesting to sell Phillips and bring someone in, because Phillips doesnt have the trust of Pep and Rodri is being run into the ground because of it. Really?

That header right at the end when under pressure from McTominay was unreal, just got enough on it to put him off.

Also a quick mention for Stones, who then did everything he could to get as high as the Cross bar to make sure it didn't loop in, pretty sure he even grabbed the cross bar.

Im betting he could play Stones role to give Stones rest, thinking about squad planning next season.

Will require a DM to play, hopefully Philips is up to it.

Fitting that Guardiola's first Champions League at City is secured by the man who plays the same position Pep did.

Our player of the season wins the club it's first CL, best DM in the world and it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.