16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first half was one of the worst I've seen him play, but that shows what kind of character he has, absolute beast mentality.
Spot on, he said the same post match having a shite 1st half, so humble. Pressing the switch within the match and step up is so incredibly difficult. Superb mentality. Football God.

imago1030814111h.jpg

We got it bang on the money in regards to his and Dias' signing.

I could be wrong, but I don't think either were really talked about as being must have in demand players when we signed them.

Both been utterly immense acquisitions for us.

Player of the season and a beautiful human being, the boy has scored some BIG goals for us. Will go down as a true great and it’s much deserved.

Finally will he get to put his feet up?

56 games this monster has played,most at least an 8/10......an incredible season and probably our most important player.

Like others,not at his best last night,but entirely understandable and forgiveable on the back of such a magnificent campaign.His strike was a thing of beauty and he fully deserved to be the one that secured us the Treble and our rightful place as Kings of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.