16 | Rodri - 2023/24

To all those who had to wait until he scored the winner in the CL Final to notice, but Godri has been the best player in the world in the best team in the world for almost two seasons straight.

What is it now…60 City games without losing???
Is Godri Rodri’s brother

Played higher up today, compared to the Arsenal game, which allowed him to strike terror among their back line and create chances for our attackers. Another great goal to set the tone for the game.

Is it 2 more goals to go before the entire team tucks their shirts into their shorts?

To all those who had to wait until he scored the winner in the CL Final to notice, but Godri has been the best player in the world in the best team in the world for almost two seasons straight.

What is it now…60 City games without losing???
Thought Ferny was exceptional but this guy is something else, hard as nails with phenomenal ability. Our problem is we're too dependent on him, desperately need a good back up.

Best in the world for me.

Clearly the best in his position, but I dont think there's anybody better in their respective position than Rodri is in his.

Obviously he'll never get that tag because it's always the attacking stars that do, but pound for pound I don't rate anyone higher.

Thought Ferny was exceptional but this guy is something else, hard as nails with phenomenal ability. Our problem is we're too dependent on him, desperately need a good back up.
We said the same about Ferna, even after Rodri arrived! Rather than pay €70M for a “back-up” maybe we cultivate a solution in house, with Stones, Akanji, Kova, Rico and Susoho all able to step up? Even KDB or Bernardo could play there in a pinch, if there’s a tackler in the mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.