16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag mate last night, "fuck of Rodri" when the camera panned in. My reply was "he's the best player in the world" another rag mate agreed but first one said "is he fuck". I asked if Rodri isn't the best player in the World who is? Still waiting for his opinion on that, I suspect it's because he can't name a better player.

Rag mate last night, "fuck of Rodri" when the camera panned in. My reply was "he's the best player in the world" another rag mate agreed but first one said "is he fuck". I asked if Rodri isn't the best player in the World who is? Still waiting for his opinion on that, I suspect it's because he can't name a better player.
Yer Rag mate can't make up his mind - he's dithering between Mainoo 'n Rashford.

Things Rodri has over City and non-City legends:

In contrast to our older legends, the likes of Kun, David, Ferna..., Rodri has won 4 PLs in a row AND the CL.

In contrast to Kevin, he won international trophies and player of the tournament awards.

And in contrast to Messi, Xavi, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldo 7, Maldini, etc, Rodri went 74 games unbeaten at club level (must be an all-time record for a player in a top league), and won 4 league titles in a row.

We are witnessing a very special player.

Mainoo, obviously.

Men against boys for Rodri. Give him an flipping understudy so he can rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.