16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine trying to claim shouting "Gibraltar is spanish" on a piss up brings UEFA into disrepute. Genuine laugh out loud moment having the gall to do that.

Fans boo their anthem at virtually every single game now, there's very little anybody could do to lower their reputation at this point.

Even Putin wouldn't have the balls to make that kind of claim.

I don’t think we’ll see him start a game till we play Brentford next month.
The international ban is a blessing in disguise.
Hopefully he comes back fit and fired up for another long season.

Whenever Gibraltar is mentioned I start to chuckle and a warm glow comes to my heart...
Rock of Gibraltar dead at 23: Sir Alex Ferguson's beloved £200m horse which  saw Man Utd sold in bitter row to Glazers | The Sun

Responsable for one of sports great "empires" collapsing in front of our eyes.

Imagine trying to claim shouting "Gibraltar is spanish" on a piss up brings UEFA into disrepute. Genuine laugh out loud moment having the gall to do that.

Fans boo their anthem at virtually every single game now, there's very little anybody could do to lower their reputation at this point.

Even Putin wouldn't have the balls to make that kind of claim.

Don’t get what the fuss is, he deserves a slap on the wrist just like any Argentine player shouting about the Malvinas or a Russian claiming Ukraine is theirs.

The football world established a while ago that players/managers claiming independent countries belong to someone else get punished, no one ever had a problem with that until one of ours does it.

I don’t think we’ll see him start a game till we play Brentford next month.
The international ban is a blessing in disguise.
Hopefully he comes back fit and fired up for another long season.
I think you're right.

I see Rice/Saka are already back at Arsenal. The latter even played a game yesterday. It looks like Pep is giving guys as long as they need to get right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.