16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best players we have ever had at the club. He's the complete player. Apart from blistering pace (he's not slow), I cannot think of one aspect of the game at which he does not excel. He can play CB, DM and the 'Yaya role' to a brilliant standard. Not only that, but he's modest and gentlemanly at a time when top footballers indulge in vulgar excesses.

Well done to him on having the complete club career in his time with us, and I'm glad his injury was not bad.

Might be an idea for some to read his first 6 months player thread.

Some players take time!!!

Honestly, I wouldn't start him against Everton unless it's clearly necessary. Maybe for the second half. He must have been hurt last night, because he's anything but a drama queen. Let's treat our irreplaceable players with more than kid gloves, eh?

Honestly, I wouldn't start him against Everton unless it's clearly necessary. Maybe for the second half. He must have been hurt last night, because he's anything but a drama queen. Let's treat our irreplaceable players with more than kid gloves, eh?
He was dancing in the celebrations after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.