16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Perhaps we should consider buying Locatelli for 20 million as a backup to give him breathers.

Or better yet, play Kalvin!!!
I think Pep would rather play Kovacic at DM than play Kalvin there.

Its unfortunate because we desparately need him to rotate with Rodri and give the squad some rest.

He was brilliant per usual in the first half but fell off a bit of a cliff in the second... The fact that Pep doesn't trust Phillips to come on for him in the last 15 minutes to help us see out games is maddening, to say the least.

He was brilliant per usual in the first half but fell off a bit of a cliff in the second... The fact that Pep doesn't trust Phillips to come on for him in the last 15 minutes to help us see out games is maddening, to say the least.
He was finished after 75 mins, pep needs to give at least 15-20 mins to Philips otherwise buy a new DM. Abrabaat is available for 25 million

He gets compared to Busquests a lot (and rightly so), but today made me think of Xabi Alonso. In the first half especially, he was spraying some wonderful long passes around.

I felt like he was more probing with his passing than usual. I think maybe Kovacic gives him that opportunity to be more attack minded.

He was majestic for the majority of the game,just a couple of sloppy moments which can almost certainly be put down to fatigue and our over reliance on his presence.

He was majestic for the majority of the game,just a couple of sloppy moments which can almost certainly be put down to fatigue and our over reliance on his presence.
100% agree.

In any given situation he picks the best option and plays the ball perfectly, some of his first time balls today were exceptional in both delivery and vision, he sees passes we cant even see from the stands

He's head and shoulders the best midfielder in the world, to see this guy in his pomp week after week is an unbelievable privilege for City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.