16 | Rodri - 2023/24

This is the one player I feel not even Pep will be able to find a solution for if he gets injured. We desperately need to bring in someone who can give him rest without losing too many levels.

Was thinking about his year earlier today, think it's a shame he doesn't have a PR machine working for him because he 100% should be in the running for the Ballon Dor. Can't think of another CDM who has had a year like he has this year.

I understand the Messi PR is going to be too much, or even the Haaland PR, but IMO this guy should be front runner.

Was thinking about his year earlier today, think it's a shame he doesn't have a PR machine working for him because he 100% should be in the running for the Ballon Dor. Can't think of another CDM who has had a year like he has this year.

I understand the Messi PR is going to be too much, or even the Haaland PR, but IMO this guy should be front runner.
Like peak Busquets but peak Busquets had either Yaya or Mascherano for cover and Rodri did the whole season himself. Madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.