16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Even gods make mistakes.. Left us in a jam there buddy. Thank God he had already helped us build a lead :)

Perhaps he was just trying to manufacture rest time for himself.:)

Aight Godri, next time just tell Pep you need a rest.

No defending that. Needs to be fined for that. Dropped us right in the shit with that utterly needless reaction. Not only did he make it much tougher than it should have been today, he now misses the next 2 league games (and newcastle which he was never going to play anyway) which could easily see us drop points without him and puts more strain on a threadbare squad. Idiotic to say the least and should be punished.
100%correct pal.

That does sound reassuring, though I did notice Nunes this afternoon seemed a bit on the weak side when it came to the physicality of the game, in a way the other players mentioned aren’t.

Or maybe my recollection of the game is wrong. Could be tbf, cos I did enjoy myself today.
Not wrong mate.

I know it must really hurt to see city win league title after league title, trebles and European cups but posting on a rival club’s forum won’t ease your pain mate. Especially on a Saturday night when you should be out having fun with your mates or girlfriend.

Do your mental health a favour and log off so you can stop thinking about city being the best team in the world, even if it’s just for a few hours.
Oh right

Totally out of character and lost his head, stupid red card. Far from ideal that he misses the Arsenal game, but at least he will now get a rest.

Hopefully it will end the request "can we talk about wodwee". Fine him and move on.

i still think it was a push and not a strangle and a yellow was enough... doesn't mean it's not his fault but I have looked at it over and over and he doesn't even come close to grabbing gibbs white. it's just a shove. whatever, not gonna change anything but i think people are only watching still images.

Silly lad , cant be too critical he has been a stalwart for us for the last three seasons so we shouldnt hang him out to dry for one mistake , Gibbs made sure he was getting sent off with his reaction , there must have been a japanese sniper in the East Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.