16 | Rodri 2024/25

What if he asks for a change? Would we stick to our policy? Would require an eye watering amount from the buyer though.
Well the club's policy in the recent past has been that if the player wants a move, and the club receives what it sees as an acceptable bid, they won't stand in the player's way. Have they actually talked a player out of leaving? That we know about, anyway? Walker?

Well the club's policy in the recent past has been that if the player wants a move, and the club receives what it sees as an acceptable bid, they won't stand in the player's way. Have they actually talked a player out of leaving? That we know about, anyway? Walker?
Not sure, but we've had a few where the club didn't meet our asking price I suspect

Not sure, but we've had a few where the club didn't meet our asking price I suspect
Definitely. Bernie would seem to be the most obvious one to fall in that category. He seems to have wanted away every summer for a while, if you believe the rumours. Weren't Barca keen on him (possibly one of the Portuguese giants as well)? But they didn't/don't have a pot to piss in.

Definitely. Bernie would seem to be the most obvious one to fall in that category. He seems to have wanted away every summer for a while, if you believe the rumours. Weren't Barca keen on him (possibly one of the Portuguese giants as well)? But they didn't/don't have a pot to piss in.
Yeah, Bernie/Barca is the obvious one. I think it's possible Kyle/Saudi might be another

What if he asks for a change? Would we stick to our policy? Would require an eye watering amount from the buyer though.
The club need to talk to him about extending & paying him in line with top earners at the club, then see what he says. If he signs then that probably puts any other club out of the running.

27 seems a way off but end of this season with 2 years left wouldn’t want him running down to his last year.Could do with an extension sometime this season.
Has to be this season, otherwise he may well go in the summer if they come up with 200m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.