16 | Rodri 2024/25

Give him what he wants, I hope he wins the Ballon Dor as well, although the players know it’s all PR so bellend or Vinicius will probably get it.

I am sure Madrid want to sign him (who wouldnt?) But Castles has no clue whether Rodri is even remotely interested in Madrid.
My point is that Madrid have nothing to lose in trying to unsettle Rodri.
If he is remotely interested in joining them then fine they may get a top player. If not it creates a distraction that may bother him.

Hateful client journalists like Dunky are only too willing to help this strategy along.

Give him what he wants, I hope he wins the Ballon Dor as well, although the players know it’s all PR so bellend or Vinicius will probably get it.
The one thing in Rodri's favour in the Bd'or is that pro-Madrid voters may be split between the two unless they've been briefed to favour one over the other whereas Rodri has a fairly clear run at most of the non-Madridistas.

My point is that Madrid have nothing to lose in trying to unsettle Rodri.
If he is remotely interested in joining them then fine they may get a top player. If not it creates a distraction that may bother him.

Hateful client journalists like Dunky are only too willing to help this strategy along.
What distraction though? He's not a stupid man. He'll know every club in world football would want to buy him, so why would he be distracted by Madrid mouthing off via their media. He's intelligent enough to know that that is exactly what they're doing

What distraction though? He's not a stupid man. He'll know every club in world football would want to buy him, so why would he be distracted by Madrid mouthing off via their media. He's intelligent enough to know that that is exactly what they're doing
Every week that goes by he'll be mithered by the bought and dumbassed journos in person or online about his impending move back to Span and the "Biggest Club in the World"
He may swat it aside. Maybe it will turn his head.
Who knows?

Best midfielder in the world, but I'm so glad we've put away this notion that we are beatable without him in the side.

Kovacic has been excellent in the opening games, and with Gundogan back, hopefully we can give Rodri the rest he needs as and when.

Great interview on BBC Sounds with Joe Hart today, think it’s the Football Daily podcast.

Best midfielder in the world, but I'm so glad we've put away this notion that we are beatable without him in the side.

Kovacic has been excellent in the opening games, and with Gundogan back, hopefully we can give Rodri the rest he needs as and when.
Bet he goes off and plays a ton of minutes for.Spain though. Agree about Kovacic, he has been brilliant so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.