17,000 Allocation for Champions League Final

Good luck getting the train from Bilbao! Train fares are also shooting up in price from the likes of Malaga, Alicante, Barcelona etc. You could quite easily be looking at a grand for a game of football which is crazy.

Demand is high, so the price is high. It's entirely normal. I just said there is plenty of capacity, nothing else.

Mine cost £500 for flight returns and 2, nights accommodation?? Happy with that if we don’t get there either sell it on or go for a piss up.

Booked digs last June Friday-Saturday in an apartment via air b&b just off the main square (Sol Major???) free cancellation

Took a punt at flights one way so far from Brum in the wed £48 for 3 of us, can live with losing that if it all goes wrong. Rather that than pay £1500 each way

Getting back...... no idea !!!

Booked digs last June Friday-Saturday in an apartment via air b&b just off the main square (Sol Major???) free cancellation

Took a punt at flights one way so far from Brum in the wed £48 for 3 of us, can live with losing that if it all goes wrong. Rather that than pay £1500 each way

Getting back...... no idea !!!
The Madrid Police May have a hand in getting you back :(

I wasn't successful in the ballot also, I suspect it's just an email collecting exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.