17,000 Allocation for Champions League Final

Yep same. Unsuccessful unfortunately. Guess I'll be buying one for £500 off some that has been successful if we get there

Loads of planes will be chartered if we get there I assume.
Where are all these planes going to come from? Planes hold about 200 so even a dozen charters would only be 2,400 fans. It's going to get a hugeprobl
Loads of planes will be chartered if we get there I assume.
Where exactly are all these planes going to come from to transport 17,000 fans (even worse if it's god forbid it's two English teams in the final)? A dozen charters would be around 2500 fans at most.

will be interesting to see how many points it gets down to for those on the UEFA scheme.
Anyone have any idea how many are actually on the UEFA scheme ?

will be interesting to see how many points it gets down to for those on the UEFA scheme.
Anyone have any idea how many are actually on the UEFA scheme ?
I did ask this question to the City matters rep but as yet haven’t had a reply , also asked how many were in each cup scheme and how many in each points bracket using 1000 points as a bracket so supporters can judge where in the pecking order they sit.

I did ask this question to the City matters rep but as yet haven’t had a reply , also asked how many were in each cup scheme and how many in each points bracket using 1000 points as a bracket so supporters can judge where in the pecking order they sit.
Hopefully they respond to you, can help people plan ahead though the club seems reluctant passing on this info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.