#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does have those 30 minute spells sometimes in first halves, then afterwards he clicks into gear and kills the game.

Obviously today he didn’t get the chance to.

Should have had 4 assists tonight. The garbage finishing in this team could genuinely cost him the record. He should be on 30+ assists by now. I reckon he thinks the same too, he is now looking genuinely frustrated when yet another chance he has created goes begging.

Also praying that he is ok after that hospital pass from Sterling.

Looking so fit and strong at the moment. He was still giving it 100% to win the ball back until the last minute.

We need him to stay in this shape for the rest of the season and he'll be decisive when it matters.

Should have had 4 assists tonight. The garbage finishing in this team could genuinely cost him the record. He should be on 30+ assists by now. I reckon he thinks the same too, he is now looking genuinely frustrated when yet another chance he has created goes begging.

Also praying that he is ok after that hospital pass from Sterling.
Are you ok, ON?

I am genuinely worried about you after seeing some of your posts in various threads. You seem very angry and pessimistic.

Can we help you find joy?

Have you run out of paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.