#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how happy Kevin would be with someone like Kane in the box? His own assist record would be annihilated to begin with. And Kane would probably score more than ever before.
Might make people realise how wasteful our current options are as well. A new striker should be a priority

KDB is our only world class player -sadly the rest of the squad have been allowed to age or regress so far that there's a huge reliance on him. At his age ,winning the Champions League maybe an essential medal to frame his career .I think it would only be natural if he were looking elsewhere. He doesn't have 5 years to wait for us to re-build after Pep. That in itself is an abject reflection on the way this squad has fell away and the Club's failure to replace and consolidate from a position of strength.

If people watch him closely, he just puts his head down now when someone up top misses after giving a nice pass. Almost like he expects a miss and just sighs. It’s probably why he tries to do it all him self through his free kicks and such. Looks like he trusts them less.

His mentality really is different from the rest. Like some have said, it’s a good thing he’s settled in Manchester. It hit me like a ton of bricks last week that he’s 29!! His stats would look 10x better with ruthless forwards.

I do think he cares for the club and his colleagues, Kev could be rather frank and honest in scrutiny if he'd wish it, as i read his comments it was not too specific of where to exactly put the blame other than a feeling of "missed opportunity" and i thought that if Kevin had wanted to be more specific about it he wouldn't necessarily have held back.

The remark is often made even by fans of other teams that Kev would get more assists to his name with more/better forwards. We need a replacement for Kun, might aswell look out to sign one.

KDB is our only world class player -sadly the rest of the squad have been allowed to age or regress so far that there's a huge reliance on him. At his age ,winning the Champions League maybe an essential medal to frame his career .I think it would only be natural if he were looking elsewhere. He doesn't have 5 years to wait for us to re-build after Pep. That in itself is an abject reflection on the way this squad has fell away and the Club's failure to replace and consolidate from a position of strength.
Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.