#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not look entirely on it at the moment.

Two seasons he had the bit between his teeth, and was developing as a player almost with every game. Last season was marred by injury and he came through it with enough at the end whilst Bernardo carried the team.

This season Sterling has stepped up, and I feel Jesus is ready too. Next season will be Foden's time, but what about Kevin. He is a potentially world class player just waiting to make his mark on this season. Don't let it drift by.

Two seasons he had the bit between his teeth, and was developing as a player almost with every game. Last season was marred by injury and he came through it with enough at the end whilst Bernardo carried the team.

This season Sterling has stepped up, and I feel Jesus is ready too. Next season will be Foden's time, but what about Kevin. He is a potentially world class player just waiting to make his mark on this season. Don't let it drift by.

He's got nine assistts so far in the league and before the last injury looked like best player in the world by a bloody mile.

It’s staggering that you think KDB merely has the potential to be world class.

Ridulous comment about KDB. Do you actually watch any of our games.

Potentially world class? you don't half talk bollocks sometimes

You’re mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.